Leet Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Release] Hadeset Server Files

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Scott

[Release] Hadeset Server Files Empty
PostSubject: [Release] Hadeset Server Files   [Release] Hadeset Server Files I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:08 am

Quote :
Since everyones releasing their sources, i thought i will release mine aswell.
This source has fb/ss, scatter, hercules, other sklls are easy to make.
It is very simple to set it up, because it doesnt use any database programs.
The "database" is in ini files. Very Happy
You need an older client to play on this server, for example qonquer client.

You can create accounts with the program i added in the folder, but you have to figure out yourself how to make a register page n stuff.
Oh and don't mind the XYNet server system taken from coemu. Very Happy

Im writing a new source which uses mysql and not XYNetShit for for server system, which im not releasing. Razz

Adding mobs - its easy, theres an example already, look TheDB.cs for more info about it.
I took npcs directly from coemu source, so there are most of the npcs who do nothing lol.
Note that players will not be automaticly saved if you close the server in the middle of playing.

Ok here are the server files:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/409ed5

Commands:

/level <x>
/job <x>
/prof <"Weapon type"> <level>
/item <"Item name"> <quality> <plus> <bless> <enchant> <gem 1> <gem 2>
(For example /item KingsClub 7 5 3 234 13 13 gives you lvl 130 super +5 2 soc(sdg x2 ) -7% bless enchanted - 234 club.)

/scroll <"town">
(tc, bi, pc, am, ma, mc, dc, arena)

/dc
/hp
(Fills your hp, reusable after 1 minute)
/effect <"name">
/save

Code:
Released by Hadeset on ragezone forums
Back to top Go down
https://leetgamers.forumotion.com
demonflanm

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Hadeset Server Files   [Release] Hadeset Server Files I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:36 pm

the file isnt working...
Back to top Go down
JoryTheGreat

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Hadeset Server Files   [Release] Hadeset Server Files I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:53 pm

Hey Scott. This might sound like a stupid question, but it's got me rediculously lost...Okay, I just finished downloading your Client, and right when I clicked open, it gave me the message box explaining that I need to choose which program to open it with. And...Well...I don't have a clue which program I should open it with. Please help, thanks.
Back to top Go down
gam3fr3ak92

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Hadeset Server Files   [Release] Hadeset Server Files I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:51 am

ya Scott the file isn't found on website, you gotta re-upload it, is what it says ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] Hadeset Server Files   [Release] Hadeset Server Files I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Release] Hadeset Server Files
Page 1 of 1